Photos from Coupeville, WA
What I’ve Written Around the Web:
- The Architecture of Sunlight
- A Closer Look at Venice, the City that Floats on Water
- Mad Men, Mad Buildings
- The Connection Between Communities and Preservation – and You
- Halloween: A Preservationist’s Favorite Holiday
- Diamond Jubilees, Gold Medals, and Treasured Buildings
- What’s Not to Love About a Chocolate Factory?
- Ku’s House: the Survival of a Man, a Neighborhood, and a Historic House
- Conservation in Canada: Adaptive Re-use of Company Houses at Cape Breton
- One Tome or Two? Tea with a Side of History
- Haunted, or Just History?
- Historic Buildings: Foundations of a Society
Print by Amy Douglas
Interested in collaborating? Send me a note via my contact page.