Photos from Coupeville, WA.
Interested in working with me? Send me a note via my contact page.
The Secret Knowledge of Spaces was featured on WordPress Discover in 2017.
Featured on the National Trust for Historic Preservation’s 10 Preservation Instagrammers You Should Follow.
Around the Web:
I am a contributor to Atlas Obscura
Five Ways to Appreciate Chicago’s Historic Buildings (with a Thanksgiving flair), written for Chicago Detours
- The Architecture of Sunlight
- A Closer Look at Venice, the City that Floats on Water
- Mad Men, Mad Buildings
- The Connection Between Communities and Preservation – and You
- Halloween: A Preservationist’s Favorite Holiday
- Diamond Jubilees, Gold Medals, and Treasured Buildings
- What’s Not to Love About a Chocolate Factory?
- Ku’s House: the Survival of a Man, a Neighborhood, and a Historic House
- Conservation in Canada: Adaptive Re-use of Company Houses at Cape Breton
- One Tome or Two? Tea with a Side of History
- Haunted, or Just History?
- Historic Buildings: Foundations of a Society
Print by Amy Douglas